Do you want to feel confident and have plenty of energy?
Step Aerobics is your solution…
- It’s an excellent way to improve your cardiovascular fitness.
- It’s a great way to strengthen your lower body core.
- It’s one of the best weight-loss exercise programs to achieve real results.
- It’s a fun activity that will get you moving with plenty of rhythm.
How often should we do Step Aerobics?
- At least 150 minutes of moderate aerobic activity or 75 minutes of vigorous aerobic activity a week, or a combination of moderate and vigorous activity.
- Strength training exercises for all major muscle groups at least two times a week.
When did Step Aerobics become popular?
- Step aerobics was introduced in the 1980s as part of the aerobics craze, and it’s still popular in gyms and health clubs. Stepping up, over and around an adjustable step to the beat of high-energy music gives you an excellent total-body workout that’s good for burning fat, building muscle and improving your fitness.
Come have fun with us today.
Call now (615) 229-7220.